Monday, January 28, 2008

Wanna trade puzzles?

Hi! I am somewhat of a puzzle addict, but I only like to do puzzles once. So, I would like to use this blog as a forum for like-minded people to trade puzzles! Here is a picture and brief description of my Thomas Kinkaid puzzle:



My Mom gave me this puzzle for XMAS. It is called "The Night Before Christmas", and it has 1,000 pieces. It took me a little longer than normal to put together, because a lot of the colors are somewhat similar (grayish). However, I enjoy a challenge, so it was no big deal! :)

If you have a 1,000 piece puzzle that you would like to trade for this puzzle, then let me know! A couple of things to keep in mind:

(1) Your puzzle must have ALL the pieces.
(2) After we agree to trade, both of us should ship the puzzle within 3 days.
(3) The puzzle should be packaged adequately, so it doesn't get smushed.
(4) After we trade, you can keep the puzzle or trade with someone else.

Sound fun? Send me a picture of your puzzle, and maybe we can trade!

No comments: